Story time x4!

Talk about this and that... The randomness goes here :D

Moderator: Thetis

Story time x4!

Postby labouka » Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:05 am

Nina's latest game idea about our weird song inspired me to bring one more game to the fray that I hope you guys like. I saw it in one other forum I am part of and it seems to be pretty funny amongs it's users. XD

Long story short, this story is called the Four Word Story. The instructions are simple: Each post expands the story but only four words per post. Each poster will also need to copy the previous poster's post before adding their own four words, always followed by "..." to signify the continuation of the next poster. (Which means that the next poster should first copy my part of the story before adding their own words.)

Nothing needs to make sense with anything. Be silly. Be creative. Make the weirdest or silliest story in existence. Your 4 weird words can only add up to the grand scheme of the story's hilarious nature. XD

To properly kick things off, I will start our story with double the count, just this once, and let it go it's merry way from then on. Give it your best shot guys, and hope you enjoy it. :grin:

Once upon a time, this girl named Caroline...
Last edited by labouka on Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Click above to join the love siphoning. You won't (live long enough to) regret it! >:)
labouka

Re: Story time x4!

Postby Nina Windia » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:44 am

Run off to some
Nina Windia
Site Admin

Postby -sparkle- » Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:00 pm

Man who got a
-sparkle-

Postby labouka » Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:05 pm

Remember to copy paste the pre-existing story along with your four new words guys, to help posters better follow it's flow and see what they can add. :smile:

Once upon a time, this girl named Caroline run off to some man who got a severe case of greediness
Click above to join the love siphoning. You won't (live long enough to) regret it! >:)
labouka

Postby CarnageCrayon » Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:49 am

Once upon a time, this girl named Caroline run off to some man who got a severe case of greediness, his name was Martin...
CarnageCrayon

Postby -sparkle- » Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:22 am

Once upon a time, this girl named Caroline run off to some man who got a severe case of greediness, his name was Martin. Martin was a very old man.
-sparkle-

Postby Thrillhouse3880 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:29 pm

Once upon a time, this girl named Caroline run off to some man who got a severe case of greediness, his name was Martin. Martin was a very old man. With a crooked neck
Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one
-Bruce Lee

Deviantart account: http://kdogg09.deviantart.com
Check it out if interested.
Thrillhouse3880

Postby labouka » Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:27 pm

Once upon a time, this girl named Caroline run off to some man who got a severe case of greediness, his name was Martin. Martin was a very old man. With a crooked neck and creepy bone fingers
labouka

Postby Type0x » Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:39 pm

Once upon a time, this girl named Caroline run off to some man who got a severe case of greediness, his name was Martin. Martin was a very old man. With a crooked neck and creepy bone fingers that scared the children....
Type0x

Return to DownTown