Youtube

Talk about this and that... The randomness goes here :D

Youtube

Postby Thrillhouse3880 » Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:55 pm

Hello everyone! I know it's been a while since I last visited here and I apologize. I'll get straight to the point with this post. If you may have heard, Youtube is greatly hurting both content creators and viewers alike. Many of my favorite you tubers, as well as yours, are very scared by youtube's policies and bullshit copyright system. Many channels either had threats about losing their channels or had their channels taken down for bullshit reasons. No one, I repeat, no one should be afraid of doing their jobs. No one should be scared about losing their jobs for something they did not do. The reason I am writing about this is because while I may not be a content creator but youtube has been a big part of my life. Being in college, I often go to the site to watch some of my favorite you tubers and have them cheer me up after a stressful or depressing day. Now that I have seen some of my favorite channels being threatened into being terminated, I just had step up with something. This post may not seem much but spread the word on twitter, or other places, about this chaos. I said it before and I'll say it again, no one should be afraid of doing their jobs.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post

#ProtectYouTubers, #MakeYouTubeGreatAgain, #WTFU
Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one
-Bruce Lee

Deviantart account: http://kdogg09.deviantart.com
Check it out if interested.
Thrillhouse3880

Re: Youtube

Postby dindevalhalla » Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:01 am

ContentID is the most stupid form of copyright protection I've ever seen. It does not take Fair Use into consideration and lets practically anyone steal content from someone else just because.
dindevalhalla

Return to DownTown