It's not a plane! It's not a bird! It's not a man!

Talk about Movies, Series, Animation, and more!!

It's not a plane! It's not a bird! It's not a man!

Postby Nina Windia » Thu May 14, 2015 10:09 am

"It's not a bird. It's not a plane. It's not a man. It's Supergirl. In the new drama from the world of DC Comics, Superman's cousin, Kara Zor-El, embraces her superhuman abilities and becomes the hero she was always meant to be. This Fall on CBS."

Thoughts? Opinions?

(Yeah, I totally thought to myself "Did i just watch the entire series?" But I gotta admit it looks promising :grin: )

Nina Windia
Site Admin

Re: It's not a plane! It's not a bird! It's not a man!

Postby Thetis » Sun May 17, 2015 1:36 am

Heh, my only knowledge of Supergirl comes from that terrible 1980's movie version, with Faye Dunaway as the villain. I never quite understood what was going on with that movie, as while the actors were attractive in their roles, there...just really wasn't any rhyme or reason to the movie plotwise--character-wise either, for that matter. I mean, was the male love interest in there for any reason except a way of manipulating Supergirl? Wasn't too bright either.
Thetis

Postby CarnageCrayon » Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:46 am

I like the costume design from the trailer. i was really scared of them slutting it up since that's what tv seems to be all about these days, but it looks really good so far.
CarnageCrayon

Postby dindevalhalla » Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:56 am

I would need to watch at least the leaked pilot, but it seems interesting although a bit too "Glee" for my tastes. Let's see how this develops
dindevalhalla

Return to Movies & Shows