BOF4 Novelization Import (image heavy).

Any art-work about BoF, goes here!

Moderator: shadowfox

Re: BOF4 Novelization Import (image heavy).

Postby Relic » Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:09 am

dindevalhalla wrote:This is really cool! Now, if only I knew how to read japanese...
What other books do you have?

I learned a little Japanese in high school, but I've forgotten most of it. ::weary sigh::
In addition I have a few compulation comics, I've finished scanning one of them, it will be shared shortly! The rest will follow. I also picked up the art book, the one with all five games. And the manga series for 4, Utsurowazarumono.

All my swag is from Breath of Fire 4. It's my personal favorite from the series, and as such, the focus of the bulk of my devotion.

Nina Windia wrote:OMG! you are the best!!!

Thank you very much!!!

Also!

*summons Rurouni*

You are most welcome! I'm happy to share.
If Rurouni does translate it I'll be the first to read it! I'd love to know how it stacks up as a story.
Relic

Postby Rurouni » Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:20 am

Noted!

I'll see what I can do with this. I'd love to translate and discover just how many differences it has with the game and manga. It will probably take me quite some time, but I will still give it a shot!

Relic wrote:In addition I have a few compulation comics, I've finished scanning one of them, it will be shared shortly! The rest will follow.

Will be waiting for those ones! Always happy to see more artbooks scanned for this series. BoF has some serious lack of scanned material, unfortunately...
Rurouni

Postby shadowfox » Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:23 am

Hey thanks for doing this Relic!!!

This is amazing :)
“All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusion is called a philosopher.”

― Ambrose Bierce
shadowfox

Postby Ryuuna » Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:05 pm

I said this already today, but you are a legend! Thank you so much for sharing :D
Ryuuna

Previous

Return to Breath of Fire Gallery