I did a bunch of Breath of Fire covers!

Any art-work about BoF, goes here!

Moderator: shadowfox

Re: I did a bunch of Breath of Fire covers!

Postby Bragatyr » Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:24 am

Finally getting back to Breath of Fire II with Cross Counter, the first battle theme! I think I probably officially have the most Breath of Fire covers on Youtube now. I have another coming soon, and this one is from Dragon Quarter, the first one I've done from V.
Bragatyr

Postby Biruburu » Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:14 am

I really like these, good job!
Biruburu

Postby Bragatyr » Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:51 pm

Thank you so much, Biruburu, I really appreciate it, and I love your username, by the way! I've got another cover, the one I was recently talking about...

The Trinity Pit, from Breath of Fire V. I finally covered a theme from this controversial but awesome game, meaning I've officially covered a song from every Breath of Fire (so far, I've gotta do VI when it comes out!). And I plan to cover a lot more.

By the way, I wanted to give a big thank you to the site for being awesome, I happened to be Google searching the other day and discovered where Dragon Brood had Tweeted these covers. I had no idea this had happened, but thank you!
Bragatyr

Postby Pabupabupukapuka » Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:51 pm

^^Awesome! The emotion in this piece always made me feel some kind of way, considering the plotline in DQ
Pabupabupukapuka

Postby Bragatyr » Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:33 pm

Thank you, Pabupabupukapuka! It really is a beautiful piece, fits the tragic theme of that area so well. Dragon Quarter in general is so well orchestrated to give that sense of atmosphere.
Bragatyr

Postby Bragatyr » Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:04 pm

Yet another one from Breath of Fire II, Treasure, the victory theme. I actually got a request for this one a while back, really enjoyed it, very fun little theme.
Bragatyr

Postby Nina Windia » Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:09 pm

I love putting these in the background while I work on stuff!

Great job!!! :)
Nina Windia
Site Admin

Postby Bragatyr » Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:14 am

Thank you so much, Nina! I'm really glad to hear that, that makes me happy. I've got a really special cover from II coming up soon that I'm really excited about, something I've never done before, actually already recorded it and just need to get the video ready. Also working on an interesting and unique one from IV.
Bragatyr

Postby Whoops » Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:09 pm

I am so glad I found this thread. :) So many awesome musical talents. Keep it up guys! Send more!
Whoops

Postby Bragatyr » Sat May 02, 2015 5:46 pm

Finally did one of my favorites of all time, Stronger Monsters, the second normal battle theme from Breath of Fire II! I also finally have a Breath of Fire II shirt, and my dog Scooter guest-starred in the video. I have something special still planned for this song, and hopefully very soon I'll have a special version of another BoF II battle theme up on Youtube.

Thank you very much for checking them out, by the way, Whoops, really appreciate it!
Bragatyr

PreviousNext

Return to Breath of Fire Gallery