Breath of Fire: "Three Wings"

Gather your players, bios, story and everything around your plot here.

Breath of Fire: "Three Wings"

Postby Raindrop » Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:45 am

Prologue:

Dragons, tales of dragons, tales of a species since long fallen and extinct.

However we, the Three Wings knows that they still exist as we live on hunting them down.
Those dragons with their fierce breath, long sharp talons and broad wings spanning up to 20 men in width.
It is our job to protect towns and take upon us the jobs of hunting down rampaging dragons and it is our job to find out what recently awoke them from their slumber. You see, 5 years ago, no one knew they were for real but something changed, something woke them up and had them revealing themselves to the world. Though we strive on good, uncertain times is upon us, the dragon attacks becoming more and more frequent. Thus we know, something is happening beyond or current gaze, beyond the kingdom of Windia and we must act to stop the dragons from gaining strength.

A Letter to the Three Wings Survey:

Dear Captain of the Survey Unit,

Windia has new task set for you and we would want you to move towards the mining town of Mhonezz to the west and there meet up with our agent from Three Wings. According to his last letter something has been amiss lately and he suspects that there is dragon of unknown nature roaming the mines. Great portion of the main tunnels has been closed off due to security reasons and three of our scouts are missing, you are to be specified on this upon arrival, our agent will approach you so you will be just fine. Be prepared and stay sharp.

Take good care.

~ General Nina of the Three Wings.

Human/Windian: Shortly humans, however I'll be referring Windians as be winged humans, that said it is a rare trait to be able to fly for a longer distance or height with these wings and Windians tend to be more capable in magic whilst humans tend to get stronger physical attributes.
Animan: Shortly these are animal humanoids, Sten, Bow and Rei are a few of examples of these. Not everyone has a were attribute and specific extras, but would you wish for such a thing feel free to PM me and we can work it out.
Think carefully because the animal you choose to be your crossover would do itself best leaning towards the attributes you want to possess. Like have a Taurus Human would do itself best physical or maybe a Deer Human would make itself better at magic. Anyway, that said feel free to work these bones out if you want to.
Yggdrasian: A vegetable/floral humanoid, rarely capable of speaking perfect common tongue (yet so capable of expressing words and communicated semi good) this race is somewhat rare and are great with nature by all natural means also capable of communicated with the god trees of the world known as Yggdrasil. It is said that Yggdrasil's humanoid forms are seeds and also a part of Yggdrasil, thus their similar given name. These come in all forms and shapes, some onion like, others floral but commonly so are they in general green no matter what shape.
Race:
(Mandatory.)
Class/Rank: (Optional though take to account that if you wish for a rank, please go through me via PM and only a couple of Ranks beneath captain is currently available so it is limited.)

Appearance:
(Will allow pics or text, up to you but make sure not to put in a canon character appearance from the BoF games and kindly include weight and height by preferably metric system.)
Equipment: (Optional and could just be included in the Appearance, however if there is a picture and/or in case your weapon/armor might be of a special nature I'd love it if your could go further in depth about that right here.)

Personality:
(Optional though if you specify it greatly I'd expect you to play on that role despite eventual change of heart as a player.)
Background: (Mandatory.)

~~The How To and Rules~~
So as we all know we can't simple walk into Mordor without a plan...
No seriously though, we will be part of the Three Wings so all playable races from the game series except the Brood will be acceptable and playable in this RP.
A mandatory thing for you all is to enjoy this to the fullest without preferably derailing this RP into oblivion, or Sherogorath will intervene and magically place your character in an comical hell. :grin:

Now however, we are bound to roll into the boring stuff, namely the rules.

Rules:

1: The GM (namely me) has the right to process the RP forward would anyone fall to a halt.
2: As the GM I have the right to exclude you from RPing if you break any rule given by dragon-brood.com.
3: You can not power play your character.
4: NO GOD MODES, DODGE MODES and PLEASE, try not to Meta Game things through.
5: You are to take responsibility of your actions, if you get into a conflict with another player please notify GM or Staff for help to solve the issue, if it doesn't work out and continues to escalate you risk to drop out of the RP by my word as GM, after all we all want to have a nice time together right?.
6: Regarding rule number one, "I AM... THE LAW" should be written by the end of your character sheet post and preferably separated from your profile of course. Thus to let me know your read through the rules.
7: Have a damn freakin good time and I do hope you all enjoy this and don't think of me as an arse for putting up some GM rules for the sake and best interest concerning this RP.

FINALE RULE: I LOVE YOU IF YOU SIGN UP FOR THIS! <3

So this is my BoF RP, an upcoming first of its kind on dragon-brood.com forums and I hope to get you all engaged and interested in joining one of my greatest hobbies, RPing PbP. :grin:

Make sure to Subscribe and prepare to join in upon this, stay tuned and updated for the very soon to come BoF post by post RP.

Love~ Raindrop
Last edited by Raindrop on Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kudos to Hayabusa@RPA
Raindrop

Re: Breath of Fire: "Three Wings"

Postby Nina Windia » Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:09 am

OHHHHH!!!

Can't wait to join =D
Nina Windia
Site Admin

Postby Raindrop » Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:13 am

I know right.
I hwve even psyched myself upon this. Excited indeed.
Kudos to Hayabusa@RPA
Raindrop

Postby Raindrop » Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:32 pm

Character under development.

Name: Mikael. Eldisal.
Race: Human.
Class/Rank: Knight/Captain of the Three Wings Survey Unit.

Appearance: Untamed shoulder long light blue hair, green/teal eyes, 1.87 meters tall and weights about 90 kilos. Mikael has an old tattoo that appears a bit faded and old in the shape of some sort of crest. Mikeal wears a one-handed sword of high quality, a leather armor set with joint reinforced plates shifting in colors of polished metal, white colored leather and pallet green decorating garnishments.

Equipment: Mikael's armor is that of a captain under the Three Wings, his pallet green decorations is placed upon people of rank with'in specifically the survey unit. Mikael's sword is a family sword which has been in the service of the Windian knights for a couple of generations and despite being nothing of a special nature is quite known for its appearance with'in the Three Wings. The sword possess no special powers other then obviously being incredibly durable and easily maintained.

Personality: A just as heart full of a man as a hand full of a man he can be. Mikael takes his duty and given task incredibly seriously he remains a man that prioritize his units health before all.
Except for the sense of leadership and trust given to him, Mikael doesn't think he is better than anyone and believes that they all, himself included is an important part of the team.

Background: Empty for now.
Kudos to Hayabusa@RPA
Raindrop

Postby Raindrop » Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:31 pm

I might have missed to tell you folks that it is open. :D Just jump into the action.
Kudos to Hayabusa@RPA
Raindrop

Postby Nina Windia » Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:27 am

I think you should put a list of races that can be chosen from.
Nina Windia
Site Admin

Postby Raindrop » Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:43 am

Well, we can be all of the major races mentioned in the Breath of Fire series except for the brood.

But sure thing I will list it sometime today. :D
Kudos to Hayabusa@RPA
Raindrop

Postby -sparkle- » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:08 pm

Going to add my character in the upcoming days, I just need to finish the drawing of her and her background story :).
-sparkle-

Postby Raindrop » Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:55 am

Coolios :grin:

Races added.
Kudos to Hayabusa@RPA
Raindrop

Postby Nina Windia » Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:57 pm

I'll add a char this week.
Nina Windia
Site Admin