Breath of Fire: "Three Wings"

Gather your players, bios, story and everything around your plot here.

Re: Breath of Fire: "Three Wings"

Postby Raindrop » Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:52 am

I am getting psyched :D
Kudos to Hayabusa@RPA
Raindrop

Postby CarnageCrayon » Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:27 pm

Name: Tatsu
Race: Lynx/Human-Hybrid

Appearance: 1.77m, 85 kg. He has grey base fur, with black and white markings. Completely black eyes with white cat-eye lenses. He's wearing a red and white monk robe and carries an ebony staff.

Background: Tatsu was born in the mountains far in the northern lands. Due to his mutated eyes, he was seen as a bad omen to his tribe and outcast into the wild where he was taken in and raised by traveling monks. They taught him, that even though the gods guide him through the world, he is still in charge of his own path and the one who decides what's right or wrong. No omen should decide what person he can be. He was trained by the monks to use is staff not only to defend himself against the threats the world has to offer, but also to channel his spirit and give it onto others (support-magic).
As he came of age, the monks send him away to make his own destiny. He traveld the world offering guidance to those in need, but everywhere he went he was met with scepticism and reluctance because of his eyes. Not wanting to put up with it anymore, he returned to the forrests he was found in to live on his own, far away from people that speak ill of him.
He spent the next 15 years in solitude, practicing his skills and finding peace of mind until one day a very old man traveled through the woods. Seeing the old man, Tatsu noticed something different, something he had never seen before: An aura of darkness surrounding him. He followed him to a small village where he witnessed something he just couldn't believe. The old man turned into a giant dragon and wiped out the whole town with such a fierce brutality, it seemed unreal. Tatsu remembered hearing stories, or better myths about a race called the brood, who were able to turn into dragons, but if those myths were to be true they were percieved dead for many centuries. He decided to start traveling again, warn the world about the threat that was walking the lands.
One day his travels led him to the kingdom of wyndia where he met a group of people called the three wings, hunting those dragons. He thought about what the monks used to say about destiny and paths to chose, as he did so often before, and decided to join their hunt for the brood. Maybe his eyes weren't a bad omen, but a call for greatness, a way, to save the world from a giant danger...

Personality: Tatsu is a very calm person, but due to the way he was treated he grew quite and a little cold around people. But despite everything that happened he believes everyone deserves a place on earth, why he is so eager to hunt the brood. He is willing to fight for people, even if they might treat him with disrespect and ignorance, because he fights for what's right.

Respecting Rule 6: I AM... THE LAW
CarnageCrayon

Postby Raindrop » Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:54 pm

<3 ;D Love it and much appreciated. :D

Welcome on board and you even included the code. :D

I mean, the quote is pretty epic. :)
Kudos to Hayabusa@RPA
Raindrop

Postby -sparkle- » Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:43 pm

Here we go:

Name: Opal
Race: Wing Clan
Class/Rank: Just a normal citizen

Appearance:

Opal has long dark turquiose hair.
She suffers from heterochromia iridis (odd eyes) which makes the right eye brown and the left one blue. For her age she's very short, by only 5.2ft in height, her weight is about 110lbs.
Being a magician, Opal only wears a robe and a hood.
Because of her being ashamed of her odd eyes, Opal is mostly veiled and is left handed. White wings adorns her back.

(sloppy drawing & coloration. . .)

Equipment:

Her robe is very long but also kept simple in looks and red. Her Hood is simply wine red. On her left hand, she wears a golden braclet and a simple looking staff. Opal is mostly ice user and a healer.

Personality:

Opal is at first appearance unfriendly and cold hearted. If she gets close to someone, she will willingly open up to that person and becomes very talkactive.
Most of the times, Opal is melancholic, yet smiles a lot to prevent others becoming worried about her. She also might be egoistical from time to time, but she cares deeply for her friends. When it comes to fights, she will stay at her group's side until the end.

Background:

Opal is nothing more than a daughter of a baker and the youngest of 3 siblings (1 brother and 2 sisters), but gifted with a magical talent. Nobody knows how she got her ability (same with her odd eyes) that's why she started to travel around in search for some answers. She ends up in Wyndia and meeting the so called "Three Wings". Not really a fan of killing Dragons but in hope to get her answers from the Brood, Opal joins the group. . .

I AM... THE LAW
-sparkle-

Postby Raindrop » Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:47 pm

Goodies. :D
Kudos to Hayabusa@RPA
Raindrop

Postby Thrillhouse3880 » Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:51 am

I'm sorry, I'm new to the whole "RPing" thing, but what is "RPing" exactly and how does it work? Is it a forum game? Because I have my own OC and I'm tempted to show/join this epic game.
Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one
-Bruce Lee

Deviantart account: http://kdogg09.deviantart.com
Check it out if interested.
Thrillhouse3880

Postby Nina Windia » Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:52 pm

Rping in this form is about replying by post.

The GM, in this case Raindrop, will move the plot with us, while we reply to each other. Pretty much moving the story accordingly and reasonably.

I'm sure you will get more hang of it once we get started.

I will probably join too.
Nina Windia
Site Admin

Postby -sparkle- » Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:46 am

I hope we'd actually get more people into this, it's pretty upsetting that we didn't start yet :/
-sparkle-

Postby CarnageCrayon » Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:30 am

yeah id like to start too, but with just 3 people that currently have posted their characters, there's not much sense in it
CarnageCrayon

Postby Raindrop » Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:29 am

Yeah guys, sorry for my absence but yuz, it will start once we can get a liiiittle more people, love you guys for bearing with me.
Kudos to Hayabusa@RPA
Raindrop

PreviousNext

Return to OOC Section