Breath of Fire: "Three Wings" IC

Post the actual story here!

Breath of Fire: "Three Wings" IC

Postby Raindrop » Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:33 pm

NOTE:

The OOC can be found here

Sign up before posting. :grin: <3 See ya here soon and till then, I will work on my first IC post.

Re: Breath of Fire: "Three Wings" IC

Postby Raindrop » Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:58 am

In the mining town of Mhonezz, a dirty town, cold but warm inhabitants. The people of Mhonezz live rather descent lives, even if the area there is cold and surrounded by mountains.
The Survey Unit of the Three Wings enters the local Inn...

A thick sigh got released from Mikaels lounge, "Geez, this town sure feels heavy."
Mikeal set his gaze onto a lantern by the desk, "Any other thoughts, anyone?" Mikeal asked out loud with a wide smile.
Looking gently at his colleages.
Kudos to Hayabusa@RPA
Raindrop

Postby Nina Windia » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:40 am

"Yes", answered the hulkish figure of a wolf-man, "How much do we get paid?"

"Reshef", the small windian caught as she tried to mark her companion how irrelevant the question seemed to her. Her cheeks burnt with embarrassment as she stared at him with anger.

The wolf shrugged. To him there were few things that took priority to money, but realizing how uneasy she was, he decided not to persist, instead he looked up and asked, "Are we expecting some kind of a danger there?"
Nina Windia
Site Admin

Postby -sparkle- » Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:26 pm

"Geez, finally a town" the turkis haired girl said and entered the streets. She was tired, hungry and pissed. She stretched her wings and walked around. "I hope I will find some Inn or something, I am starving and I seriously need to sleep !"
But before, she put on her hood and continued walking afterwards. Not finding a map or something. Just a guard, after walking for - how she felt at least - one hour.

After asking a guard, she finally found the Inn and entered it.
"What the...what's going on here ?" she said as she saw the little group of mpeople dressed up as merchants.
-sparkle-

Postby CarnageCrayon » Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:03 am

"I don't think money should be a point of interest in this, as long as we can provide for ourselves. We have a much bigger problem at hand, that, if we don't do something about it, will make all your money worth nothing." Tatsu said in the group. He looked up from his drink and spotted a white winged girl across the room.
"Someone you might know, Lily? Something wrong in Wyndia?" he lead the groups eyes to the door
CarnageCrayon

Postby Nina Windia » Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:39 pm

Lily considered his words, "No... nothing, I'm sorry".

She understood his confusion. Surely, hailing from the same nation which requires the aid will probably provide more answers to outsiders, but, spending most of her life in the academy, locked behind four walls, she hardly even know about the outside events.

"Frankly, I... well... I volunteered... I...", she blushed, "I am shameful to admit that I cared less for what was coming ahead, I just wanted to be part of the expedition".
Nina Windia
Site Admin

Postby CarnageCrayon » Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:03 pm

"There is no shame in searching for adventure or finding purpose in life", he said calmly, "as long as you stand for what's right and don't take our task lightly."

His focus went back to the white winged girl. Something about her seemd odd, but in the same way, he was percieved as odd, all those years ago. "What circumstances might lead such a young girl to a place this deep in the mountains, at this hour none the less" he thought for himself.
CarnageCrayon

Postby -sparkle- » Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:48 am

After shrugging off her fear, Opal entered the Inn and stepped around the group to find a table to sit down.
Looking around, she pulled her hood closer to her face.
I wonder how they'd react if they see my eyes, I never shown it to anyone since I left home. Just because mother said that they'd freak out doesn't mean they really would. But maybe it's still for the best I hide my face until I find the remain dragons for some answers. She thought at sat down on an empty table.
-sparkle-

Postby Whoops » Fri May 08, 2015 3:07 pm

The battle against the elements over the past 3 months has left the elderly wizard tired and dehydrated. It is this period of time in his life that his magical powers are slowly fading away. It is the first time in many moons his body has been able to feel physical pain, hunger, or thirst. "Perhaps..." He begins talking to himself, "Perhaps it is time I try eating and drinking again. So long it has been, since I experienced the magnificent taste of Water." It has been years since this once powerful wizard needed any form of sustenance due to the unbelievable amount of magical energy he possessed driving his existence.
Now, on his last legs, Ajna has a quest of his own to complete, he wanders forward awaiting the day he has found the thing that he seeks. unfortunately he himself is not sure what it is.

Emerging from a forest he had wandered into and slept in the night before, A strange commotion was heard. While slowly making his way to the source of the noise, he stumbles upon a village. "Thank the gods!" he thinks to himself. Slothfully making his way forward he finds his form of sustenance through way of a local inn. "These unsightly towns-folk best have water for me to drink"

Ajna slowly opens the door and begins to walk inside.....
Whoops

Postby Nina Windia » Sun May 10, 2015 9:44 am

Since there has been no activity of late, this thread is closed and will be recycled if not posted soon.
Nina Windia
Site Admin

Return to IC Section