Breath of Fire III Solo Run w/ Peco

Talk about the games here!

Moderator: -sparkle-

Breath of Fire III Solo Run w/ Peco

Postby Halabacatcha » Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:15 pm

After beating Breath of Fire III several times and realizing it's just too easy I decided to embark on one of the challenge quests. So I am going to attempt to do a solo run through with Peco. Of course since Peco is not available until nearly a quarter way through the game, I will be soloing with Ryu at first and will switch over to Peco after the Stallion fight (when Fahl is available as master).

I will be logging my process in this forum!
Peace.
Halabacatcha

Re: Breath of Fire III Solo Run w/ Peco

Postby MrBaba » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:02 am

So how is your solo run going? How badly are you breaking the game? :P
MrBaba

Postby Type0x » Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:29 pm

I too am interested in hearing how a solo run with Peco would go. Doesnt it get tedious having to kill your characters every battle since they respawn with 1HP after every fight? Or are you using some sort of hacking device?
Type0x

Postby Halabacatcha » Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:57 am

Yeah killing 2/3 of my party each battle can get a little annoying, but once I've gotten into the groove of it I hardly even notice.
As of right now I have peco at level 25, and it is just ridiculous. I apprenticed him unde Fahl until level 15, and then apprenticed him under Meryleep until level 20. I wanted him to balance out his Agilitiy, because under fahl he was at a depressing 0, as well as learn the shadowwalk skill. During boss battles I usually use focus twice and then shadowwalk, most of the time the boss will be defeated in 1-3 hits with that technique.
Peco's repraisial rate makes not having a party extremely easy. He reprises almost every time he is hit, and with his high attack stats it usually kills the lesser enemies.
Peace.
Halabacatcha

Postby Type0x » Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:22 am

How is your solo run going? I've been replaying Breath Of Fire 3 and got Momo, Peco and Garr tonight. When I got Peco I wondered: "How's that Peco solo run going?" Have you made any progress?
Type0x

Return to Breath of Fire discussion