Favorite Boss Battle in the Series?

Talk about the games here!

Moderator: -sparkle-

Favorite Boss Battle in the Series?

Postby MrBaba » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:47 am

Hmm, so I'm wondering something. Does anyone have any favorite bosses in the Breath of Fire series for one reason or another? :o
MrBaba

Re: Favorite Boss Battle in the Series?

Postby Nina Windia » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:57 pm

I think all the bosses in BoF 5 are rather amazing.

But I really enjoyed the battle with Zeno and Bosch
Nina Windia
Site Admin

Postby Type0x » Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:36 pm

I don't know if I could call them my favorite, but each game has a Boss I "remember the most" for one reason or another, normally because of a difficulty standpoint. Like in Breath Of Fire 1 the Knight boss you face in the third town was always difficult for me as a child before I started grinding, that memory has stuck with me...In Breath of Fire 2 I honestly believe that damn child snatching monster at the bottom of the well is the hardest boss in the entire game. In Breath Of Fire 3 I always hated going up against the ghost brothers when they unite because that meant it the first story arc had ended, it always felt so sudden. Breath Of Fire 4's bosses werent really difficult as such, except for the later ones...One boss I thought was funny was that one bloke who you beat over and over again and then he becomes a master. It's been awhile since I played it so im fuzzy on the name.
Last edited by Type0x on Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Type0x

Postby GoldenFalchion » Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:31 pm

Think it was Barubary and Deathevan.

Barubary because it was an satisfying Feeling to beat that guy after years finally.
And Evan cause I loved the whole atmosphere before you fight him with that Crystals and the Dialogs. Even when the boss was very lame.

And Sarah and that moth from BoF which turned in pixels when you hit it. Forgot the Name from this boss.
GoldenFalchion

Postby Type0x » Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:57 pm

GoldenFalchion wrote:And that moth from BoF which turned in pixels when you hit it. Forgot the Name from this boss.

Mote or Mothro! I forgot about him, It was great beating him and setting Mogu free the pixel affect freaked me out as a kid
Type0x

Return to Breath of Fire discussion