Hello new to the this but anyone plays BOF6?

Talk about the coming new game!

Moderator: MrBaba

Hello new to the this but anyone plays BOF6?

Postby DISASTERFOX » Tue May 02, 2017 11:13 am

Hello there I am Craft I am a fan of the Breath of Fire series I just been trying BOF6 I learned so much with my friend Rai and we was wondering if there any people that still play or need to know how to play BOF6? we can help we made a Guild called Dragon_Tear if you wanna join so we can help you get your bearings so we all can grow then come join us in BOF6. I hope everyone is having a great day or night.
DISASTERFOX

Re: Hello new to the this but anyone plays BOF6?

Postby Nina Windia » Tue May 02, 2017 11:45 am

That's wonderful idea, I will advertise in our FB pages and twitter.

And welcome to our forums :)
Nina Windia
Site Admin

Postby DISASTERFOX » Wed May 03, 2017 1:25 am

Thank you so much Nina. I hope we can get all the fans trying out BOF6 so they can judge it for themselves so they just don't blindly hate something before trying it out. plus if they really love it and get to level 70 we can do raids.
DISASTERFOX

Postby heartfilia » Wed May 03, 2017 11:26 am

\Hello everyone! me is Raidou. I am big fans of BOF series, and recently I've play BOF 6
like craft said, we're want to find the peoples that still plays or they want to play BOF 6. We're know that some peoples doesn't want BOF 6 because of language problems. So, we're want to share any informations that related to BOF 6. We will help you to learn BOF 6 systems.

Dont' bother with mock comment, cause they never tried it. BOF 6 is a cool and amusing games!
BOF 6 has many great things that you never felt in previous series. They're give you a new battle systems
plus you can do alot of things with your friends.

Come on! Let's play Breath of Fire 6. Invite your friends and do some great adventures!

If you need some help, you can join our guild "Dragon_Tear" or you can visit this site. We're will gladly share the information that you seek
heartfilia

Return to Breath of Fire 6 discussion