What's with all the hate?

Talk about the coming new game!

Moderator: MrBaba

Re: What's with all the hate?

Postby CarnageCrayon » Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:10 pm

Yes, rurouni already pointed that out to me, sadly that really slipped past me^^
The silver linign is: two things less for me, not to like ;-)
CarnageCrayon

Postby dindevalhalla » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:14 am

Wow, so many responses.

Im glad that we have the firums to escape the hate from Facebook. It is as NukaCola says, it's amazing how people hate on the gaem with not so much a video of the gameplay yet.

I will be buying it, im even thinking of downloading it from Japan istore on one of my idevices haha. I should post how to do that in case someone else wants to do it (even if I know no japanese at all)
dindevalhalla

Postby Ejdeha » Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:00 am

I'm going to play it before i make judgement.
I'm just glad I can get it for PC, I NEED this new installation.
And I mean hell, if you have to spend the rest of your life as a memory...
You Might as well make it a good one!
Ejdeha

Postby -sparkle- » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:12 am

dindevalhalla wrote:Wow, so many responses.

Im glad that we have the firums to escape the hate from Facebook. It is as NukaCola says, it's amazing how people hate on the gaem with not so much a video of the gameplay yet.

I will be buying it, im even thinking of downloading it from Japan istore on one of my idevices haha. I should post how to do that in case someone else wants to do it (even if I know no japanese at all)

Oh that makes me asking one thing since I didn't read it anywhere (yet):
will this game be aviable und the USA and Europe as well or will Capcome decide that when it becomes popular in Japan ?
-sparkle-

Postby CarnageCrayon » Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:23 pm

so far there are no plans to release it in the west as far as i know. its said to be made for the japanese gamingmarket, which is a little different from the western. but i guess if there's enough positive feedback they will consider bringing it to the west.
CarnageCrayon

Postby Anfinity » Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:15 am

CarnageCrayon wrote:so far there are no plans to release it in the west as far as i know. its said to be made for the japanese gamingmarket, which is a little different from the western. but i guess if there's enough positive feedback they will consider bringing it to the west.

Which, now that I think of it, may be why it's a cell phone game. They're all the rage right now, especially after the huge success of Puzzle and Dragons. LINE games are also popular right now - including many stupid little RPGs. I don't recall ever seeing an iOS game marketed on TV back in the US, but those commercials are constant here.

I have yet to play a really good one myself, though there are plenty of addictive ones! I suppose, if BoF6 is at least addictive, that'll be something...
Anfinity

Postby -sparkle- » Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:50 am

It would be very upsetting if BoF 6 would not come to Europe and USA, I really like the looks and characters so far, I would love to play it myself (or at least understand what they are talking about in let's plays...)

In Europe it's the same, they make no commercials for mobile games, you only find them in the store by "accident"

I for myself like the idea of BoF 6 being mostly a mobile game, so you can play it almost everywhere, but it would be hard to change from console to mobile :/.

I always have to say: I hope hope hope that the story will be great ! The characters are looking so great !
-sparkle-

Postby CarnageCrayon » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:00 am

i hope so too, as sceptical as i am about the game, and partly disappointed, i am also very curious how it turns out. and if not i at least hope there will be a fan-hack or something. i mean if they dont plan to release it in the west, a few illegal downloads from peoplle who were not supposed to buy it anyway wont hurt, am i right? ;-)
CarnageCrayon

Postby Kayo » Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:31 am

Capcom trying to do another mobile game after the flop that was Xover, is probably where all the hate comes from. Hopefully nobody that was involved in making that bad excuse for a Mega Man game is working on this game.
____Image
Kayo

Postby Bragatyr » Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:17 am

You know, I was just thinking, I'm curious as to how people tend to feel about 5 and 6 in comparison. I haven't played Dragon Quarter yet, but I know there are a lot of people who feel that it's a low point for the series, or at least a deviation, and one reason for that is the art style, which was a lot darker. 6 at least seems to have that brighter tone that the early games in the series were known for, so I find that kind of interesting.
Bragatyr

PreviousNext

Return to Breath of Fire 6 discussion