Postby CarnageCrayon » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:34 am

no, not playable. they will be controlled by AI as far as i know
CarnageCrayon

Re: Breath of Fire 6 news and updates

Postby Rurouni » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:28 am

New stuff!! First short PV!

Update 12:

Producer Sugiura here.

We have decided to postpone the official launch of "BOF6" from summer 2014 to spring 2015. For all the users who are looking forward to it, I'm really sorry. I apologize from the bottom of my heart.

The reason for the delay is that, even while this is a title that can be played on smarthphones, it was determined we'd like to get a little more development time in order to realize the quantity and quality of content that can be comparable to those of the previous works.

Since initial tests will be conducted this winter, please be patient until then.

Update 13:

Little by little, but I'll introduce in development game screenshots.

It's the series' familiar monsters, the "Eye Gumi"/"Eye Goo". Full of expressions? These animations are when they block the player's path.

The composition from previous works has also adviced this "Eye Goo".

Update 14:

The second is the Community.

You can develop it little by little as you progress through the adventure. Since there are plenty of buildings and decorations, any one player can enjoy it to their preferences.

Besides, they also will be able to create powerful weapons and armors.

Update 15:

In addition, the 13th single of Haruka Tomatsu "Fantastic Soda!!" with a recording of BOF6's tehme song "In Our Hands" was released today. Included in this CD are "BOF6" stickers with enclosed benefits.

These benefits are a participation coupon for the "BOF6" upcming test and an original Fellow voiced by Haruka Tomatsu, "Ruka".

By all means, please check it out.
http://www.tomatsuharuka.com/

Update 16:

In addition, we've released a special edited version of the Anime PV with the theme song "In Our Hands" as BGM. Its contents provides a feel of the beginning of the story of the dragon.

Feature-length version of the animated PV including powerful battle scenes and Nina spreading her wings is scheluded to be published with the initial test implementation.

-----------------------------

Plus, some new info from http://www.inside-games.jp/article/2014 ... 79013.html

"First test coup initial input present"
When asked to enter the "first test coupon" in August 12, 2014 (Tuesday) 23:59, you will be presented with two "Dragon Crystal (Privilege)" in-game items after the official service starts. "Dragon Crystal (Privilege)" is an item that works within the game service, such as enhancing the player's item possession box.

Nina
A descendant of the Wing Clan that were able to fly into the sky, and in the past could turn into Great Birds, she has been traveling the world to find her missing sister.

Although Nina has been at the mercy of the world's great waves, she's will soon find herself at the center of those waves. Fate sleeps within her... she holds the key to draw the answer, the ancient "Song of the Dragon".

So, Nina has a sister again! Hope this time Yuna has nothing to do with that :razz:
Rurouni

Postby -sparkle- » Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:33 am

Wait a second ! Who's that dark-blue haired guy ?! Did I miss something ? Is that just the hero or Ryu ?
Peridot is so beautiful !!! *___* (sorrynotsorry :'D)
I am already in love !

It looks so great so far and I can't wait for it !

I wonder how Nina's sister will look like ? And what her name could be ?
-sparkle-

Postby Nina Windia » Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:59 am

I just saw the Anime Vid.

I'm getting chills all over! I can't wait for this game to come out!!!
Nina Windia
Site Admin

Postby CarnageCrayon » Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:08 pm

i have to admit, i used to be sceptical, but the video really blew me out of the water.

only thing i still don't like is that there will obviously be micro-transactions and in-app-purchases to speed up things... i rather pay to play, than pay to keep playing. charge me 30$ or whatever to buy it, but not 3$ everytime i don't want to wait 48h till my house is finished -.-

btw after seeing this video, am I the only one who thinks a bof anime is long overdue?
CarnageCrayon

Postby Spleepoppetween » Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:12 pm

CarnageCrayon wrote:btw after seeing this video, am I the only one who thinks a bof anime is long overdue?

I might not be a huge fan of anime buttttttt not going to lie, I'd watch the hell out of that XD
Spleepoppetween

Postby Nina Windia » Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:09 am

"Song of the dragon"- I can't help but thinking of the whole part in Tunlan where you get the dragon song that can hurt the dragons (BOF1).

Oddly enough, that's where Nina is thrown when she is losing her memories.
Nina Windia
Site Admin

Postby Pabupabupukapuka » Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:57 pm

glad to know there WILL be a connection to previous works!!

Even though I'm hoping for the IV-I-II-III-V timeline that some fans have speculated gets to turn into canon! lol but seriously I'll be cool with it if it's related to just the first three games.
Pabupabupukapuka

Postby Boss » Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:14 am

I knew they'd have to postpone it, since a vague summer release was announced and yet they disappeared somewhere for most of it.

I guess they're less likely to half-arse the thing then, which is good with me!

Is it possible to patch translated browser games, I wonder? I have a feeling this game won't be translated into English at all.

Enjoying the new content. The monster (other important character?) Gilliam is punching has some tough abs. Image
Boss

Postby Rurouni » Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:37 am

I'm starting to think that the character in the PV could be Ryu. In the other games you can choose the name of the main character, here you can choose name and appearance, but still there's an "official" name and design for him like always. We'll have to wait.

There's a new update, but it's the info about Nina that was published before in some Japanese websites. But well, I'll post here again:

Today I will introduce "Nina".

A descendant of the Wing Clan that were able to fly into the sky, and in the past could turn into Great Birds, she has been traveling the world to find her missing sister.

Although Nina has been at the mercy of the world's great waves, she's will soon find herself at the center of those waves. Fate sleeps within her... she holds the key to draw the answer, the ancient "Song of the Dragon".
Rurouni

PreviousNext

Return to Breath of Fire 6 discussion