Breath of Fire 6 news and updates

Talk about the coming new game!

Moderator: MrBaba

Re: Breath of Fire 6 news and updates

Postby labouka » Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:50 pm

The reason for the delay is that, even while this is a title that can be played on smarthphones, it was determined we'd like to get a little more development time in order to realize the quantity and quality of content that can be comparable to those of the previous works.

Since initial tests will be conducted this winter, please be patient until then.

Am I the only one here who gets hopefull that this might hint on the game coming to more platforms than just smartphones and PCs? I mean, PC might be good and all, but smartphones are not something that I would call fitting to BoF's style. Or for gaming of that calibur for that matter. XD

Maybe I am just too big of a console/handheld video game fan? XD
Click above to join the love siphoning. You won't (live long enough to) regret it! >:)
labouka

Postby Anfinity » Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:29 am

I want the code that comes with the theme song's single but I don't have any interest in the actual single. I'll... probably buy it anyway.
Anfinity

Postby Rurouni » Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:19 am

New small update about the release of the Bof 1 in the Wii U virtual console:

Today the Wii U Virtual Console version of "Breath of Fire: Dragon Warrior" becomes available!
It's the origin of the "Tale of the Dragon" which appeared in 1993 as the first full-scale RPG from Capcom! So please try this DL by all means!!

http://dl.capcom-onlinegames.jp/details/game149.html

So how about a really nice Ryu in the "BOF6" design to draw some smiles from "Breath of Fire: Dragon Warrior"?
Having said that, I created him to commemorate the Wii U Virtual Console release!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BxKP-7pCEAAf0IG.jpg
Rurouni

Postby Nina Windia » Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:30 am

Nina Windia
Site Admin

Postby Lin256 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:21 am

Hehe, maybe they will put all Ryus from the previous parts in BoF6? Maybe then I'll be madly in love with this game :D

Visit my BoF gallery on Deviantart: http://platinum-arc.deviantart.com
Lin256

Postby Rurouni » Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:58 pm

Just above I posted the translated update Image It's a design to commemorate the Wii U Virtual Console release of the Bof 1.

Maybe they will use it for the game, maybe not. We don't know. Would be a nice cameo.
Rurouni

Postby Nina Windia » Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:16 pm

Nina Windia
Site Admin

Postby DragonArchangel » Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:46 pm

You know, when I first learned of BoF 6, I was ecstatic. Uh, in ecstasy, dunno if that's the proper adjective.

Then I learned it was a mobile game and threw a tantrum, cried and ranted, and refused to acknowledge it. You know, the usual.

But now I am kinda hyped for it and hoping it will be a success. Seriously hope it will be great and awesome. The art is good, and fuck, I'm playing more on the tablet than on console anyway.

If it does truly well, it can ressurrect the series for good, maybe a real BoF for the consoles again. A next gen Breath of Fire, all my want.

Knowing that Capcom is on life support, however, worries me. On one hand, it's the probable reason they're making BoF 6; ont he other, they might infest it with overpriced microtransactions for every little thing. Like Dungeon Master by EA, yeah?
DragonArchangel

Postby Pabupabupukapuka » Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:56 pm

DragonArchangel wrote:Knowing that Capcom is on life support, however, worries me. On one hand, it's the probable reason they're making BoF 6; ont he other, they might infest it with overpriced microtransactions for every little thing. Like Dungeon Master by EA, yeah?

Yup pretty much what we're all hoping isn't the case... who knows, maybe the recent delay is a good thing in terms of quality control and they realized "well.... this might bomb.... BoFV bombed and we can't have another bomb...." lol (I love BoFV though haha.)

Can't lie though, I've already speculated a bit of the story, so I guess I'm a good amount of curious
Pabupabupukapuka

Postby Nina Windia » Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:11 pm

Some more updates from the Official Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/bof6.capcom?fref=nf

Nina Windia
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Breath of Fire 6 discussion