Do you think BoF6 will ever get localized to other regions?

Talk about the coming new game!

Moderator: -sparkle-

Re: Do you think BoF6 will ever get localized to other regio

Postby Rurouni » Wed May 20, 2015 3:19 am

SlippingLeg: I'm not taking it a bit seriously, I'm explaining the situation and (like I said in my previous post) "of course there's not right or wrong opinions". I'm not offended, don't worry, I just put a little context about why people is "disappointed" and stated that some people (not talking about you specifically, more like the ones in Facebook for example) are a little too naive about the "die BoF6/I want a new BoF", since those are the same that were asking for a new game for 10 years and I'm quite certain they'll ask for a new game for another 10 years even if they wanted the franchise to die before Capcom releases a game like BoF6.

Again (don't know if you read it all), "you don't have to like it, if the game is not good enough for you it's fine", of course you first have to try the game or at least read about the story (not even asking you to spend your money, see?), not only blind hate like 95% of the "disappointed" people.

I'm too a simple consumer, and I don't care about Capcom's financial situation, I'm a simple BoF fan thinking about my favorite franchise. If you want to call me a "BoF warrior" or whatever other silly name I don't mind, I only want to have more BoF stuff in the future. I have the advantage of liking what I see so far about this game, but even if I didn't I would still help here translating information for those who like it and playing it to see how it is. At least fully knowing the story is going to be part of the official chronology (even if some fans are whining about it XD).

"Bad person" or "fake fan"? I would never say those things, again: "there's not right or wrong opinions", some poeple like BoF5, others hate it, same thing with this new game. I would think they are unrealistic if I see things like the ones I explained above, since it's a fact that some people were expecting an unrealistic new BoF game considering all the circumstances.

Hope we can all at least discuss what we like or not in this forum about BoF6 plot, characters, races, etc..
Last edited by Rurouni on Wed May 20, 2015 4:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rurouni

Postby SlippingLeg » Wed May 20, 2015 4:04 am

Thanks for clearing up. I was intend to sound humourous but...looks like I failed miserably lol.

Unfortunately, we still can't stop those who complain and even want the series to die. They have their expectations with their reason that we may or may not understand.

But at least I am happy that no matter what happened there are always people who will help out such as doing translation job or update us about the game. That is the real spirit of bof I guess.
SlippingLeg

Postby Whoops » Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:51 pm

A part of me seriously doubts it will be released in the states. I agree with Slippingleg. People will fortunately translate it to english somehow. Just look at Mother 3
Whoops

Postby sandywai » Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:32 pm

I'd love to play them in cell or pc
kinda sad that they never make it into the international market thought
But I really really hope that VI would be out in region(Or else I gotta find a way to buy the licence while have only 1/4 understanding the storyboard T^T)
sandywai

Postby dindevalhalla » Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:12 pm

I am actually investigating a way for non-japanese people like us to be able to purchase the game once it is out, to show support for the series even if it is not translated yet. Heck, I'm even trying to learn japanese now more than before.

In my opinion, it is more likely that we as fans make a somewhat decent fan translation, than for Capcom to release the game globally, but I could be wrong, and really regardless of what I think of the game or it it turns out to be a dark horse or a disappointment, I want to support it and I would love to see it released worldwide
dindevalhalla

Postby BahamutKaiser » Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:36 am

I saw that it's at a 2.7 of 5 on Google play, don't know what their revenue is. I suppose it'd be disappointed either way though...
BahamutKaiser

Postby MrBaba » Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:50 am

To be honest, I can't say I'm too surprised by that score.
MrBaba

Postby Nina Windia » Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:25 pm

I wish they would translate it... :/
Nina Windia
Site Admin

Postby FPSDoug » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:38 am

I do not know, if it comes to multiplatform, since a lot of games that falls on Steam and Playstore, has for several languages including Spanish, but hopefully it does not contain censorship, as many games that comes to the market in these times, and be a Free to play, and less online game. Image
FPSDoug

Previous

Return to Breath of Fire 6 discussion