How's it going?

Say hello to our new friends!!!

Moderator: CarnageCrayon

How's it going?

Postby TheDoctor » Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:29 am

So, I was a member on those old Dragon Tear forums, but I quickly fell inactive. I always wanted to come back, but there was just too much other stuff going on. I highly doubt anyone remembers me. I don't remember anybody myself anyway :razz:

The only person I remember I believe was a girl from the Netherland. She stands out because she actually took the time to PM me a welcome and talk to me, which I always thought was especially nice. Unfortunately it looks like she's gone as I don't see anyone from NL here... And I can't remember her username either.

Anyway, I'm back so that's that. The reason for my return, aside from the "natsukashii" element, is that I've finally and firmly set the wheels in motion to develop my own fan-made BoF game. It's been a dream of mine for ages, and the fact that I've now reached a point in my life where I have the time, resources, knowledge, confidence, and determination to do it gets me excited.

Sadly it looks like these forums aren't very active, but I didn't start this project with the expectation of getting any help with it anyway so I don't mind. I'll just strap in and see what happens :razz:
TheDoctor

Re: How's it going?

Postby MrBaba » Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:54 am

Oh well hello there, nice to see another member join the forums. ^^

I was kinda on the Dragon Tear forums too, though I didn't do much there asides from browsing. But it's nice to see someone re-join nonetheless. Hopefully things will pick up with your presence.
MrBaba

Postby TheDoctor » Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:04 pm

If things to pick up, it'd be mere coincidence I'm sure :P
TheDoctor

Postby MrBaba » Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:40 pm

It is a rather quiet forum here no doubt. Granted, I haven't posted much either. Mostly because I have no clue what to talk about that hasn't already been said here.
MrBaba

Postby -sparkle- » Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:41 am

Hello there c: welcoooome (back) to the froums, glad you found back to us c:
please enjoy your stay ! :D
-sparkle-

Return to The welcoming board