Ello ^^

Say hello to our new friends!!!

Moderator: CarnageCrayon

Ello ^^

Postby sandywai » Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:03 pm

Ello
It is very nice to meet everyone here,my name is Sandy
I am a big fan of Breath of fire ^^

The first time I discovered BOF would be from an old magazine that I read.Since I got bored from the game, so I just flipped the magazine for fun. Then one page got my attentions, it is the artwork of little Ryu. I started to read the whole article of the game and I felt in love with the game.

I brought BOFIV first and finished the game(cause when I got attention,IV was released already), the soundtrack and the storyboard is really really interesting and I love every bit of it xd

Then I brought the BOF I and II from GBA, it is classic but really really fun!!!After I finished both of the game, I remember the III that I have read from the old magazine. I listened to the tryout OST from III, and there is only one thing in my mind...I GOTTA FIND IT!!!!xD

I went like crazy to try to find the game since It was released for awhile,not to mention that IV was out and DQ was almost out during that time.It took awhile for me to find the game,but it is completely worth it!!!!xd

After III would be DQ,DQ is difficult at first time to play(especially,when I still don't have memory card during that time lol |||)But once you got used to the system, it is pretty interesting and fun in battle^^
I love to buy a bunch of the trap and make the enemy extremely weak then I used Ryu slash attack to defeat the enemy without enter the battle screen xd Then in fairy screen,I just put almost all of the zenny(The rest would be for heal items) for my next trap attack

Anyway, this is how I discovered BOF xd
And it is very nice to meet everyone
Sandy
sandywai

Re: Ello ^^

Postby -sparkle- » Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:12 pm

You were on Dragon-Tear as well weren't you ? I kinda know / remember your name from somewhere

Anyway, welcome :'3 enjoy your stay and post a lost fellow BoF Fan c:
-sparkle-

Postby Nina Windia » Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:06 pm

Hey! Glad you've found us =D

Please enjoy your stay and post a lot :D
Nina Windia
Site Admin

Postby MrBaba » Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:38 am

Oh yay, a new member~

Happy to see you join Dragon-Brood!
MrBaba

Postby sandywai » Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:09 am

To sparkle

Ello
Yep I was in DT as well xd(kinda sad that that site is no longer function cause that's one of my favorite site to visited for BOF as well,but I'm happy that I discovered this site ^^)

To Nina Windia
I will try to post as much as I can lol(sometimes works tired me out ahaha||||)

To MrBaba
Thank you and I will have fun to browser around here xd
sandywai

Postby shadowfox » Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:56 am

Hi Sandywai! I thought that the user named looked familiar. Welcome back!
“All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusion is called a philosopher.”

― Ambrose Bierce
shadowfox

Return to The welcoming board