I come in peace

Say hello to our new friends!!!

Moderator: CarnageCrayon

I come in peace

Postby PALien » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:51 am

I suck at introductions.

I'm registered as "PALien", because I'm from germany and that's where we used to play ugly 50 Hertz games.

My first BoF was that silly GBA version of part one. Really just bought it, because it was called RPG lmao. At first I just played it because I had to stay home for a long time (I had that completely out of place FLU, almost had to repeat my class OMG), but then it sorta grew on me. The difficulty was disappointing though. I've heard it was supposed to be hard, but in the end I finished with that supposedly secret ending, without even knowing, oh well.

I really got into BoF way later. I first played the infamous PAL DQ (btw the SOL system works fine, there's just no soft save function l0l), when I got bored of imporving the Ratio, I went to play BoF IV and III. Not sure which of these I like best. DQ is my favourite party, but I like IV's setting and story a lot, the only thing I disliked abt IV was that final portion of the game (I didn't realise it was the end until I played like half of the last dungeon and noticed how penetrant the enemies and layout got). For some reason I never finished III. I guess sorta because of the party and maybe because you need to travel so much. I don't get why they didn't make a proper Warp spell.

I don't really know why I registered. I guess just in case? Maybe because I'm bored and you can't do much to kill time at 3 in the morning? x)

Uhm...I guess that's it. Feel free to ask me anything.
PALien

Re: I come in peace

Postby Nina Windia » Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:24 am

Welcome to Dragon-Brood

I'm so glad you found us :D
Nina Windia
Site Admin

Postby MrBaba » Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:14 am

Well, regardless of the reason, welcome to Dragon-Brood and glad to have you aboard.
MrBaba

Postby shadowfox » Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:15 am

Welcome to the forum!
“All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusion is called a philosopher.”

― Ambrose Bierce
shadowfox

Return to The welcoming board