Marvel VS Capcom announced. We GOTTA request BoF characters

Self explained.

Moderator: Thetis

Marvel VS Capcom announced. We GOTTA request BoF characters

Postby Pabupabupukapuka » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:55 pm

If you haven't heard the news...
http://www.polygon.com/platform/amp/201 ... capcom-cup

I'm sure there were requests when MvC3 was being produced, requests that weren't completely in vain since Rei from BoF III at least had cameo. I urge everyone to start making requests now through Capcom's official social media platforms. I'm not the only one who wants to see what a BoF character could do with an infinity gem....
Pabupabupukapuka

Re: Marvel VS Capcom announced. We GOTTA request BoF charac

Postby Nina Windia » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:46 am

I fully agree.

Maybe open a thread about it in Capcom's Forums?
Nina Windia
Site Admin

Postby MrBaba » Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:05 am

Oh so agreed so hard. It'd be awesome to see BoF get its due in a Vs. game! My fingers are crossed for Ryu III, but I'll take II or IV Ryus too. Plus who doesn't want Ryu/Ryu tag-team?
MrBaba

Postby FPSDoug » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:56 am

Marvel Vs Capcom INFINITE, yeah... go back the Infinite Gems as Marvel Super Heroes, and the reason because need to Megaman X a great SNes Icon and favorite Capcom games.

Which means you see Nina Windia from BoF2 with a BoltX style Magnetic Shockwave, and Fou Lou a rival more for Wolverine and Vergil both.

Although it shows a mysterious dark person sitting on a throne, I thought it was Thanos, but it could be in a new Ultron or Sigma.
FPSDoug

Postby MrBaba » Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:43 am

I would want to see Nina II badly, but if Storm is in the game, then her shots are nil, especially without a BoF Ryu. Then again, I've heard stuff that they're trying to use as little X-Men and Fantastic Four characters as possible so...

Oh wait, that means I'd lose my main Super-Skrull! Fuck!
MrBaba

Postby BrassMountainLion » Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:29 pm

Nina and Storm could be DLC alt costumes for each other. If they put in just 1 BoF character, I will be happy ^.^
BrassMountainLion

Postby FPSDoug » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:34 pm

MrBaba wrote:I would want to see Nina II badly, but if Storm is in the game, then her shots are nil, especially without a BoF Ryu. Then again, I've heard stuff that they're trying to use as little X-Men and Fantastic Four characters as possible so...

Oh wait, that means I'd lose my main Super-Skrull! Fuck!

More that Storm I would rather see Nina2 a combination of a lot of fighting characters, like Dr. Strange, Dizzy of Guilty Gear series, Magneto, Phoenix and Storm herself, would be a good character rival to attack from a distance.

And Fou Lou, Remember that he invoked swords, I would see a rival similar to Vergil's DMC series, other than his Astral transformation, would be similar to his Devil Trigger.

other good character of BoF series, would for new BoF6 is Gillian, i like your fighting style i would good rival for Ironfist, As long as a Fei Long does not appear.

FPSDoug

Postby Nina Windia » Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:28 pm

I would love to see the following:

Nina 2 or Nina 4, Ryu 1 or Ryu 2, Momo, Rei, Scias, Lin and Fou-Lu.
Nina Windia
Site Admin

Postby MrBaba » Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:37 pm

Gotta be Ryu 2/3 or Nina 2 for me though I am wondering what exactly their character themes would be as the Capcom side usually have remixes from their home games. A lot of BoF2 music is rather short too.
MrBaba

Postby Pabupabupukapuka » Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:52 am

@Ninawindia Late reply, but I'll check in the morning and start one if no one has already. I'm sure some posters on MVC4 threads have at least mentioned the series. I've read one article that mentioned Fou Lu as a character that fans would like to see in the game.

@MrBaba good question. If they picked Fou Lu, music would be a no brainer, "Men of War". It would be an acceptable twist if they ended up giving us Myria and remixing her theme from the BoFIII final battle.

I personally want to see Teepo if they won't give us Ryu (for obvious reasons) or Fou Lu. Or Lin, but it might make more sense to feature Katt. I still get the feeling Lin would know how to fight hand to hand though. On that note, Una has potential to represent BoF. I wouldn't mind getting an NPC or boss character if they pull it off right. Have a strong feeling if they DO feature any BoF character.... It's going to be Ershin.
Pabupabupukapuka

Next

Return to General discussion