I'm not sure where to pursue these subjects.

Self explained.

Moderator: Thetis

I'm not sure where to pursue these subjects.

Postby BahamutKaiser » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:07 am

Hi I'm new to the site, been a long time fan, as pretty much all BoF fans must be since it's been over a decade since they released something, and I've always wanted more of this series... unless they gonna go and fuck it up like FF did >.>

But anyway, I wanted to start several threads about various subjects, but I'm not sure which subforums they are best designated to, if any.

The subjects I want to raise were discussion on what kind of game and features the community would desire in a new BoF game, and also if or where BoF mod could be made to retrofit other games with BoF characters, gameplay, or even a full player made imitation.

I'd also like to raise subjects on series critique and room for improvement. I won't go into detail here since I'd like to save the real discussion for the actual subject, but I'd like some guidance as to where to post these threads.
BahamutKaiser

Re: I'm not sure where to pursue these subjects.

Postby Nina Windia » Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:15 pm

BahamutKaiser wrote:But anyway, I wanted to start several threads about various subjects, but I'm not sure which subforums they are best designated to, if any.

First of all, I'm super happy you want to do it. Worse case if they don't fit the right subforums I'll just move them for you :smile:

BahamutKaiser wrote:The subjects I want to raise were discussion on what kind of game and features the community would desire in a new BoF game, and also if or where BoF mod could be made to retrofit other games with BoF characters, gameplay, or even a full player made imitation.

I'd also like to raise subjects on series critique and room for improvement. I won't go into detail here since I'd like to save the real discussion for the actual subject, but I'd like some guidance as to where to post these threads.

If the subjects will be about the new game, or generally comparing the new games to the others, then I think The BoF 6 section will be best, otherwise everything else going to the "General BoF section
Nina Windia
Site Admin

Re: I'm not sure where to pursue these subjects.

Postby BahamutKaiser » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 pm

Thank you, I actually have no hope or expectation for BoF 6 or Capcom to notice or embrace any of our discussion, for BoF 6 or otherwise, so I guess BoF forum would be best. I'll explain more later.
BahamutKaiser

Return to General discussion