The flame thread

Self explained.

Moderator: Thetis

The flame thread

Postby Thetis » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:53 am

Because we need to get our anger out somewhere, if in a somewhat positive (and humorous! Don't forget humorous!) fashion. You can elaborate on why you hate BoFVI so much (if the thread in the BoF forums isn't enough) or why the heck isn't my chocolate souffle rising like it should, argh!

(Okay, that was a personal one, but you should be getting the picture of it, capice?)

I'll start.

Dear Valued Client:
Your ignorance in how the system works is utterly blatant and pathetic. You have been paying bills for years with us, and all of sudden, because I'm new (though not clearly as green as you are), you see fit to try to take advantage of my boss by verbally attempting (mind you, because you have no clue what you're doing) to chew me up and then pleading with the boss that you want the bill written off?

What is more ethical, me charging you for what the company says you owe and is predetermined by no cause of my own, or you trying to avoid paying your own bill, you stuck-up little toe. Take your custom elsewhere, we don't need lying, cheating scumbags like you.

So long,
Thetis

P.S. - Your hysteria seems pathological. I think you should imbibe in some anxiety therapy before you attempt to place a phone call again. You'll probably end up imbibing in the bottle in your pitiful attempt to self-medicate, you hag.
Thetis

Re: The flame thread

Postby Ejdeha » Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:57 am

Dear lady who I stood behind in the McDonalds the other day.

Service personal take enough crap without you complaining over something that is totally your fault. Ice floats in soda and will not do otherwise no matter how much you ask for it to float to teh bottom, your Cheeseburger without cheese is a gham burger and that's what you asked for. Also You asked for half a twelve piece Nuggets for your kid, that is a six piece. You are needy and annoying and I feel bad for teh staff who have to deal with you. Also i'm sure they all can rest easy now knowing you will 'Never eat there again."

Yours Truly,
A customer that was just as miffed at you as the manager of teh resturaunt.
And I mean hell, if you have to spend the rest of your life as a memory...
You Might as well make it a good one!
Ejdeha

Postby CarnageCrayon » Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:06 am

Dear "sick" peolpe
Do you really think its necessary to come to the hospital and waste your time and ours, just because you're having a little cough or a headache? Do you really think nagging the doctors and nurses will make it go any quicker? Do you really think your whining is more important than the guy who came in an ambulance cause of a heart-attack?! I mean, i know, our health care system is really good, but just because yiu have a little ouchy doesn't mean you have to run to a doctor every time...especially not at 3am in the morning... Here's a tip: take a pilll, go to bed and sleep it off. No need to be a little crybaby about it. No need to hassle someone. And most of al, no need to be a dick to people who are just doing their jobs.

And to the homeless alcoholics: if you ever try to piss in my lobby again, i'm gonna tear you a new one.
CarnageCrayon

Postby Ejdeha » Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:20 pm

Dear half of the Homestuck fandom,

First off, people make fantrolls for fun. You don't need to take a huge dump all over that and make fun of their art, (not everyone's an artist) or disrespect them for breaking what's canon, (I'm a stuckler for canon too but just because they don't always ahdear to it doesnt' mean they're literal garbate.) It's for fun and they are noteraly NOT physicaly hurting you.

Also, for the younger hyomestucks, if we don't want to Rp smut with you its not because we don't like you. It's because iit's illegal for us to do so. We don't care if you can live your life how you want, it is literaly illegal. We don't want to do an illegal thing just because you 'wont tell' or 'dont care about how young you are because you're mature for your age.' so if we find out your age and refuse to Rp with you after dont cry about it. We're watchbng out own backs.

Third, Gamzee's not a percious child, please stop calling him that. He's abused Terezi, killed two people, Told an mute person to shot up, and works for the big baddie of the entire webcomic. Even when he wasn't mind controlled by Aranea he was still insane and even if the trolls would have never played Sgrub he still wouldn have sobered up off his narcotics in canon and killed EVERYONE of his friends. You're allowed to like a character but please don't make him seem like he's blameless for the stuff he's done. Because he's not. Same goes for eridan, i love him too, but he's still a big a-hole.

Also Caliborn is a sexist butt crack, that does not make Hussie a sexist butt crack. Just because a chaacter has a bad trait doesn't mean the author of it shares it.

Also Roxy isn't stupid. She's a hacker for christs sake. Rose isn't boring. She's hilarious.

Instead of listing all of the bad shit we all do, i'm going to just say stop embarrrasing us.

Sincerely, a homestuck.
And I mean hell, if you have to spend the rest of your life as a memory...
You Might as well make it a good one!
Ejdeha

Postby Thetis » Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:57 am

I'm taking training for my work because our office really needs a biller who knows what they heck they're doing. The class I'm in is called billing English and we're going over the parts of speech.

...I understand that some of these people have not been in school since they graduated high school, but I had a copy of my bachelor's in English, of which I am working towards my master's of arts in. They needed my official transcript in order for me to get the exemption. While I understand it's necessary procedure, I'm just a tad peeved.

I hope they got my transcript this week, because I honestly would prefer not to sit in this English class anymore. Since I can answer the questions, I feel like I'm siphoning away the help that the other students need. :( I keep having to pinch myself in order to prevent myself from giving away the answers...
Thetis

Postby shadowfox » Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:56 pm

Just why??
“All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusion is called a philosopher.”

― Ambrose Bierce
shadowfox

Postby Pabupabupukapuka » Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:13 pm

Omg I know! I'm not gonna argue about the kind of recognition Kanye deserves, he's got some good music in his catalogue. But just no! Kanye didnt discover Paul McCartney. He's BEEN a legend.
Pabupabupukapuka

Postby Thetis » Sun May 17, 2015 1:31 am

Darn you, pie crust! Every time I make you from scratch, you never come out right!

...I would like to add that I am at least semi-competent at baking regular ole cakes. *sweatdrop* Cookies, brownies...need to work on my bread, thouugh.
Thetis

Postby Whoops » Sat May 23, 2015 10:33 pm

You keep telling me to move out. How can I do that If you keep stealing all of my money to pay YOUR bills.
Whoops

Postby -sparkle- » Mon May 25, 2015 6:50 pm

Hating myself for getting easily annoyed with certrain people and yet I can't talk them off.
Hating myself for thinking about the past more than about the future.
-sparkle-

Next

Return to General discussion