About Ourselves

Self explained.

Moderator: Thetis

About Ourselves

Postby TheDoctor » Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:21 am

I didn't seem to find any topic like this...There's the intro section, and Meet the Staff, but no one really goes into much detail about their personal, non-BoF details there. So I'll start this off.

I should say at first that I'm a rather private person. So unlike my other posts, this'll be short :P

I'm born and raised in the US, but my ancestry is mixed and mostly latin. I mistyped "born" as "bored" in that previous sentence, which says something I think :P I currently work as a programmer specializing in web applications. The company I work for creates and manages e-learning systems.

I'm a very laid-back person, and I can't stand being behind a computer all day long so I have several other hobbies to keep me from going (too) insane.

I also love to help other people out with whatever they need. So if you ever need help with anything at all, just ring the bell and the whale will come.
TheDoctor

Re: About Ourselves

Postby elduderino » Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:50 pm

I can affirm that, if someone doesn't like the song Spanish Bombs in the context of London Calling, they suck as an individual.
elduderino

Postby PALien » Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:47 am

i thin I fail to understand the second post o -o

About myself..?

I'm a twenty-something years old dude from the federal republic of germany. I never had a regular job. My mother's ancestors are from sweden and poland, my father is [enter current politcally correct terms for black and indigenous americans here]. I'm so cautious about other people that some call me aloof, unreachable, or uptight. I'm actually very easy-going though. I'm not the type of person who unzips and asks if I should have that rash checked by a doctor, but I don't mind if you do.
PALien

Postby elduderino » Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:41 pm

Spanish bombs, yo te quiero infinito, yo te quiero, oh mi corazón... I really like that song. Not everyone does. People say it's pop punk. It's one of my little litmus tests for people.

I'm going bald and I'm not really a happy customer about it... but I've accepted it. I actually started to go bald at the age of 17. Fucking lame if you ask me. I'm a bored civil servant, just finished college and I'm itching to figure out what to do with my life. I really enjoy travelling, but I think most people do. I'm not a very special or exciting individual.
elduderino

Return to General discussion