Breath of Fire II! Finally beat it/making a little fangame

Talk about the games here!

Moderator: -sparkle-

Re: Breath of Fire II! Finally beat it/making a little fanga

Postby Turbo852 » Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:26 pm

It sort of does..oops.

I think this is a result of resizing the gif image and losing some detail. It went from almost 7 MB to about 1.3 MB.

He's wearing shorts, so when he bends his knees, more of his legs show.

Here's the frames:
Turbo852

Postby Turbo852 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:31 am

Well, sadly about 8 months ago my house was broken into and my laptop (and old laptop) were stolen along with lots of video games (my Switch, 2 PSPs, gameboy pocket, roommate's PS4, Switch, and laptop) and my TV (and a few more things).

So, this fan game was lost. I only have the screenshots that I posted here left since they were uploaded. I also lost all of the BoF II screenshots I had taken while playing through the game as well as my save files. Not to mention, I lost all of my RPG Maker projects except for 2 that I had uploaded to a hosting site. Well, I have the playable games, but not the project files, so I can't edit them. I don't have this fan game though since I never exported it.

I hadn't actually done much more work since 2016, but I had been thinking about this again recently.

I was able to replace my laptop, luckily, because I had renter's insurance. I also moved to a new place in a safer neighborhood. And amazingly the CEO of my company gave me a raise that covered the dollar amount I lost, so I'm doing fine. It's just all the memories and all of the things I created, including music, that I'll never get back that makes me sad. Anyway, I may or may not ever try to resurrect this idea. I want to eventually, but I don't know when I'll have time.
Turbo852

Postby Rurouni » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:56 pm

That's really a shame... starting from nothing it's the most difficult thing to do. I'm making a project with sprites too (not with RPG Maker since that would take all my life xD) and if I lose everything I have right now it would be impossible for me to start all over again...

Hope you can eventually make it, it's nice to keep the franchise alive with cool stuff like this.
Rurouni

Previous

Return to Breath of Fire discussion