Breath of Fire IV should be turned into an Anime! ^_^

Talk about the games here!

Moderator: -sparkle-

Would you like for Breath of Fire IV to receive an Anime Adaptation? :)

Yes!
83%
Nah not really...
17%
I'm indifferent to it more or less...
No votes
Only if they Spare Fou-Lu and or Mami and or give Yuna what he deserves! :3 ^_^
No votes
Other? ( Specify if you like! )
No votes

Total votes : 6

Breath of Fire IV should be turned into an Anime! ^_^

Postby Luna » Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:04 pm

I loved the Manga, i would Love to see an Anime as well! ^_^ The Anime Opening is really Cool for that same matter...! :3 ^_^ :

I wanna see Fou-Lu kicking Ass in Animation! ^o^ :3 I even considered Animating some Scenes myself... ^_^ :3 Image Image
Luna

Re: Breath of Fire IV should be turned into an Anime! ^_^

Postby Rurouni » Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:22 pm

That would be great. I always like when they make stuff like the BoFIV opening or the promo videos BoFI, II, III and 6 had. I really enjoyed the BoFIV manga and sure I would love an anime.

If you can do some animations that would be great!
Rurouni

Postby RandJPC » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:05 pm

Totally agree. Castlevania get their anime, why BOF don't? and BOF IV have already material for it.. Netflix do it please!
Visit my gallery!!!: http://rhapzjpc.deviantart.com

RandJPC

Postby Luna » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:46 pm

Rurouni wrote:That would be great. I always like when they make stuff like the BoFIV opening or the promo videos BoFI, II, III and 6 had. I really enjoyed the BoFIV manga and sure I would love an anime.

If you can do some animations that would be great!

I will be sure to Post it here if i make anything worth watching...! ^_^ :3 Of course i don't think i will be able to Animate all parts of the game but i may Animate some of my Favorite Parts... Like Scenes where Fou-Lu and Ryu are together and Fluffy Scenes between Fou-Lu and Mami... ^_^ :3 And of course Fou-Lu kicking Major amounts of Ass! ^_^ :grin:

RandJPC wrote:Totally agree. Castlevania get their anime, why BOF don't? and BOF IV have already material for it.. Netflix do it please!

Maybe we can ask Netflix for it? ^_^ Maybe we can try Tweeting it to them or something... Image

By the way are these 3D Models of the Breath of Fire IV Characters in your Avatar? Image
Luna

Postby AlanFFM » Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:25 am

If it was made I would watch it, but I don't really feel like an anime would be necessary or a good way to spend Capcom's resources. For a similar price, Capcom could remaster the first 5 BoF games; doing so seems like a greater use of their money.
AlanFFM

Return to Breath of Fire discussion